Halyard Health’s Flexaprene™ Green Powder-Free Exam Gloves are made using advanced synthetic chloroprene technology for the comfort and tactile sensitivity of latex without the risk of allergic reactions. Neoprene has long been preferred as a substitute for latex, but has been held back due to cost. No longer. These gloves offer the best fit and feel. If you wish you could still wear latex, this is absolutely the glove for you. They’re soft, easy to don and fit so comfortably that you may just forget to take them off.
So comfortable, we had to make them green so you’ll remember to take them off.
Can an exam glove really be that comfortable? With the new FLEXAPRENE* GREEN Exam Glove, the answer is YES! Advanced chloroprene technology gives them the feel and tactile sensitivity of latex without the risk of Type I allergic reactions to natural rubber latex proteins – and with the protection you’d expect from a synthetic. They’re soft, easy to don, and fit so comfortably that you may just forget to take them off!
- Tactile sensitivity comparable to latex
- Soft to the touch, yet powerful in grip
- Polymer coating designed for improved donning
- Powder-free chloroprene technology
- 3 mil.
- Beaded cuff
- Color: Green
- Case Pack: 200 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case (XL 180/box quantity)
- Available in 5 sizes: 44792 6.0 Extra Small, 44793 7.0 Small, 44794 8.0 Medium, 44795 9.0 Large, 44796 10.0 Extra Large (XL 180/box qty.)