Durable, clear view shields made with 30mm PETG
Our standard face shields are one size fits most. They will fit over typical safety glasses as well as many dental loupes and surgical goggles; the design allows for approximately 1⅝″ of protrusion from the user’ forehead. All parts are durable, sanitizable and replaceable. Simply remove and replace the shield as needed. Unique halo allows face shield to be worn upside down.
• Shields and halos ship flat and assemble in minutes without tools
• Sanitizable shield made from clear PETG material
• Adjustable strap for secure fit and universal sizing
• Reusable halo features comfortable and sanitary silicone pad
• Meets ANSI/ISEA Z.87.1-2010 face shield standard for splash and droplet protection
How To Assemble the Face Shield - Product May Vary in color from what is shown in video